Hi there, been a busy month, feels like slow progress but lots of fiddly jobs done. I’ve coated most of the inside now with epoxy and will finish that off with satin white next month.
The galley is pretty much finished, sink and taps, one fresh water and one sea water are installed. The through hull holes are drilled. I over sized the initial holes then filled them with epoxy then drilled the correct size. Leaves no exposed plywood. Same taken for the sea toilet holes in the front cabin.
The batteries are going either side, holders made. I’ve put in as much storage as I can in the galley and chart table areas. Plus lots of access hatches / open holes so getting to all the plumbing and electrics will be fine.
I used formica sheet for the chart table and galley top. Should last well and resistant to scratches.
Most of the electrics have arrived, test fitted the chart plotter / VHF / stereo. The batter isolator is ready to go in. Getting close now to dry fitting all the cables.
I spent far too long making the step up to the cockpit. Laminated mahogany to get the curves, so should work well when heeled over. Plus the base of the washboard is extended so a comfy seat when underway.
Will get the hatch frames made up soon so the deck can go on.