Been a couple weeks of flitting between front cabin and main cabin, small jobs with the sanding and finishing off the front cabin storage lids and getting them all sealed with epoxy. That is pretty much done now and I have ordered the plumbing and skin fittings for the toilet.
The main cabin has taken plenty of time getting the floor in and fitted correctly. I cut it into 3 sections so it is easy to remove and routered a hundred odd holes for drainage and presentation. If any water gets into the boat I want it straight through the floor boards to the bilge.
The galley is coming together, small sink and a recessed place for the jetboil cup to locate. Some storage below and a place for the water container. 2 x 10l under sink that the fresh water pump will connect so the tap can function. Also installing a sea water pumped tap for cleaning.
The nav station is still a bit of WIP, dry fitting to work out cable runs. There are going to be a fair few cables going in, I’ve put in lots of access panels so should work out alright.
I’ve gone for 2 waterproof storage cupboards under the bunks. A battery in each one. The regular storage in the aft bunk area.
Started epoxy coating all the ply and getting ready for paint!